- Built for gamers: up to 16400 DPI (1000/2000/4000/8200/16400 DPI), 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration and an Avago sensor, Omron micro switches.
- 9 programmable buttons, 5 memory profiles each with a dedicated light color for quick identification, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x 8), and over 16 million LED color options. (LED may be disabled)
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads and contoured body for ultimate gaming control. High-end features including 9 buttons, power button, and pulsing light in 5 color modes.
- 5 memory modes with 16 million combinations. High-end 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector for greatest durability and signal accuracy.
- Package contents: Mammoth High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse, 8-piece weight tuning set, and user manual.
REDRAGON was started in 2012 from an existing gaming hardware Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that opened in 1996. Redragon's aim is to deliver gaming accessories of the highest quality and performance. Our research and development team consists of experts in modeling, structure design, electronics, user interface, and software.
Our 215,000 square foot factory is independently owned and is both ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified. Our production line uses the latest equipment for high quality tooling, plastic injection molding, automation, screen printing and more while being both lead-free and environmentally responsible.
• Total of 10 optimized programmable buttons, 8x2.4 Gram tuning weight
• 16400dpi laser sensor, 5 color modes, 1000Hz polling rate,30g acceleration
• Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads
• 6 foot braided fibre cable
• Gold plated USB connector
• Product dimensions Length: 121mm Width: 81mm Height: 41mm Product weight: 155g