|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology Company, Inc., Kingston Technology Far East Co. No. 1-5, Li-Hsin Road., 1 Science Based Industrial Park, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan|
|Product Dimensions||13.34 x 0.71 x 4.11 cm; 38.8 Grams|
|Item model number||KF432C16BBA/8|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Type||DIMM|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology Company, Inc.|
|Country of Origin||Ireland|
|Item Weight||38.8 g|
From the manufacturer
Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB Memory
Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB1 delivers a boost of performance and style with speeds of up to 3733MHz2, aggressive styling, and RGB lighting that runs the length of the module for smooth and stunning effects. This dazzling, cost-effective upgrade is available in 2666MHz–3733MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single module capacities of 8GB–32GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–128GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2666MHz2 speeds and is both Intel XMP-ready and ready for Ryzen. FURY Beast DDR4 RGB stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime wrnty, it’s an easy, upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
- Stunning RGB lighting with aggressive style1
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology
- Intel XMP-ready
- Ready for AMD Ryzen
- Speeds up to 3733MHz2 and kit capacities up to 128GB
- Plug N Play functionality at 2666MHz2
Customizable RGB lighting with aggressive styling1
Give your battle station a stylish upgrade thanks to Beast DDR4 RGB’s heat spreader and customizable smooth, stunning RGB effects. Use the powerful Kingston FURY CTRL software or motherboard manufacturer’s software to create your own look.
Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology
RGB effects stay synced thanks to Kingston’s patented infrared sync technology.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules reaching speeds up to 3733MHz2.
Plug N Play – Automatic overclocking up to 2666MHz2
A simple and easy Plug N Play upgrade, Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
Some legacy chipsets/processors from Intel prior to 8th Gen have not been updated to support memory modules featuring DDR4 16Gbit density DRAM. Check with system or motherboard manufacturer for an updated BIOS to support 16Gbit DRAM.
- Lighting customizable with Kingston FURY CTRL software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third-party software may vary.
- FURY Plug N Play memory will run in DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. FURY Plug N Play DDR4 products support XMP 2.0 specifications so overclocking can also be achieved by enabling the built-in XMP Profile.