BOYA BY-M1000 MICROPHONE
- The BOYA BY-M1000 is a 34mm/1.3in diaphragm condenser microphone, with sturdy all-metal housing, it can be mounted on 5/8 inch arm stand. Included shockmount & pop filter.
- With 3 selectable polar patterns switch, support Cardioid/Omnidirectional/Bidirectional, easy to deal with all kinds of recording occasions.
- Low-cut filter switch at 150Hz allows you to eliminate low frequency hum and other low frequency noises; And 0dB/-10dB pad switch is to reduce the pickup sensitivity and output impedance of the condenser microphone.
- The microphone offers a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response for accurately reproducing audio signal in a variety of ranges. Uses standard 24V or 48V phantom power, which is supplier through the standard XLR connector.
- Suitable for capturing instruments and vocals in project and professional recording applications, such as singer, songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings.