Metal Gear x Survival
Introducing a new style of Metal Gear, where teamwork and strategy will be the key to your fate.
Metal Gear Survive is a spin-off of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain that integrates MGSV:TPP's intense gameplay elements into a survival action format. Experience Metal Gear like you never have before with the tension of stealth gameplay, tactics of base defense, and the grueling reality of survival.
Set in a dangerous, ruined world filled with creatures and hazardous mist, your success relies on your ability to read the evolving situation and make strategic choices - placing defensive units, predicting enemy behavior and designing attack patterns.
- Two ways to play - Single Play and CO-OP Play. These modes are linked via Base Camp. Character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to weapon and gear crafting. As well as offering you a command centre for planning missions in Single Play and CO-OP Play.
- Gather resources for use in crafting including blue prints and raw materials. These can be gathered in Single play by exploring the environment or won in successful CO-OP missions
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival - including crop growing, animal rearing, food and water storage. As your camp develops you'll gain access to high grade crafting items.
- Metal Gear Survive is composed of two main modes: Single Player and Co-op.
- Single Player takes you through the story of Metal Gear Survive while learning fundamental gameplay elements. These skills will be put to the test in online Co-op mode.
- Progress and rewards obtained in both Single Player and Co-op mode carry over and apply to your character across both modes.