- Wield the Yamato - Take the stylish action to a new level as Vergil, Dante's long-time rival and twin brother. DmC5 players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also be able to access all Vergil content in the playable character: Vergil DLC at a later date.
- New Gameplay Modes - Test your skills against the unique challenges of the new legendary dark Knight mode and Turbo mode.Legendary dark Knight mode: fans seeking an added challenge can Pit their skills and style against a crazy amount of enemies in the perilous legendary dark Knight mode.Turbo mode: adrenaline Junkies can push their reaction times to the limit against the increased speed of Turbo mode, which ups the rate of gameplay by 20 percent to allow for even more rapid and fluid combo opportunities.
- Ascend the Bloody Palace - Tackle the increasingly difficult floors of the bloody palace challenge mode, originally introduced as free post-launch content for Devil May Cry 5. Only the most skilled demon hunters will make it to the top floor to face the ultimate challenge.
- High-Octane Stylized Action - Play as four different characters: Nero, Dante, V, and the newly-added Vergil. Cut a path through the ruins of redgrave city with each character using radically different play styles as they take on the teaming hordes of demons.
- Groundbreaking Graphics - Developed with Capcom in-house proprietary RE engine, DMC5SE brings the visual quality to new heights, with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs, stunning lighting and environmental effects. These Superb visuals have been enhanced with Ray tracing technology**, 4K visuals, and increased framerates, all with minimal load times.**Ray tracing will be included in the Xbox series x and series S versions as part of a downloadable title update.
- Vivid 3D Audio - Maintain their smokin
Several years after the Order of the Sword incident. An unusual phenomenon suddenly appears in Red Grave City. A gigantic tree pierces through the surface in the middle of town, attacking with roots that drain the poor citizens of their blood.
Young Devil Hunter Nero races into Red Grave aboard the mobile Devil May Cry vehicle with his partner Nico, a self-styled 'artisan of arms' who provides Nero with his new weapons. Nero seeks to recover many things in Red Grave: Lost pride, stolen power and a man left behind.
Brandishing his beloved Red Queen sword and custom Blue Rose revolver, Nero plunges into Red Grave, routing the demon hordes as he makes for the menacing phenomenon in the city center.
All the while, a power crackles through his right arm. The anti-demon arm known as the Devil Breaker.
"Not bad. Let's see what this can do!" Stylish action makes a triumphant return in the ramped-up sword-and-gun gameplay the DMC series is known for.
Chain together stylish combos in battle to trigger a Stylish Rank on the right side of the screen, which rises as you continue your artistic onslaught. Shooting for higher Stylish Ranks has all sorts of benefits, even pumping up the battle music at higher ranks Nothing beats the feeling of finishing off a battle at SSS Rank!
Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition (PS5)